• POP International Galleries, New York, NY, http://www.popinternational.com/pop
• LuminArte Gallery, Dallas, TX,
• Gina M Woodruff Gallery, Long Beach, C.A.
• Torche Galerie, Belmar, NJ
•Received the 2012 Wynn Newhouse Grant.
• The Morris Museum, Morristown New Jersey, The National Association 125th Annual show, March 20-July 21
• Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J. 2000 • The Really Big Shoe Show, City Museum, St. Louis, M.O. 1999 • The Millennium Exhibition, The Alternative Museum, New York, N.Y. 1995 • From Celestial to Earthly: Exploring The Environment through Ourselves, Paterson Museum, Paterson, N.J. 1983 • Provincetown Art Association and Museum, Provincetown, M.A. Solo Exhibitions 2002 • Diesel Denim Gallery, Realism in Stone Exhibition, New York, N.Y. 1998 • The Commons, New York, N.Y. 1992 • Antar Studios Inc., Exhibition, Brooklyn N.Y. 1991 • Sephardic Community Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. 1983 • Hansford Gallery, Works on Paper, New York, N.Y. 1977 • School of Visual Arts, Drawings and Sculpture, New York, N.Y. Selected Group Exhibitions
• Holiday House NYC 2014, The Academy Mansion, Kateshine Gallery, work selected for showing Nov 20, 2014-Dec 20, 2014
• Catharine Lorillard Wolfe art Show, National Arts Club, NYC Dec 2-19 2014
• Torche Galerie, Belmar, NJ
• Audubon Artists Inc. Salmagundi Club, NYC, Oct 26 – Nov 7th 2014
• Allied Artists of America, Salmagundi Club, NYC September 4-14, 2014
• Waterfall mansion, NYC, July 2014-Dec 2014
• Change/Transformation, Blue Hill Cultural center, November 9, 2013 –May 2014
• Audubon Artist Exhibit on line Oct 12-Dec 31 2013
• Dada with Art by Artists Represented by Lumin Art Gallery, Fort Worth Community Art Center, Fort Worth, Texas, July 6-30 2013
• Joie de Vivre, Lumin Art Gallery, Dallas Tx. April 13 - May 18 2013
• Syracuse University / Lubin House, Palitz Gallery, NY, NY, April 15-June 13
• “Art Enology” curated by Souleo at Gallery Row Philadelphia, PA. April 26- May 4th 2013
• Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery, Lebanon Valley College, “Feast for the Eyes” Milano Cookies August 31-October 21,2012
• Art Ability, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Bryn Mawr, P.A., November 5- January 15. 2013
2011 • Art Ability, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Bryn Mawr, P.A., November 5- January 15. • Mmmmmm.....I Want to Eat That Art, Corridor Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, September 22-25. • Lumin Art Gallery, International Biennale, Dallas, T.X., November 5-December 11. • Films on Artists: 2nd Annual Juried Show, Rogue Space, New York, NY • Allied Artists of America, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. 2010 • Allied Artists of America, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Waldorf Astoria, Elliot Stevens, New York, N.Y. • 2010 International Juried Show, Rogue Space, New York, N.Y. • 121st Show of National Association of Women Artists, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Zora Art Space, Brooklyn, N.Y. •Art Ability, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Bryn Mawr, P.A . • 10th Annual Summer All Media Juried Online International Art Exhibition, Upstream People Gallery, Online. 2009 • Community Word Project, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • A Parallel Presence, The National Association of Women Artists, 1889 – 2009. UBS Gallery, New York, N.Y. • Words of Color, BWAC, Red Hook, Brooklyn, N.Y. • Art Ability, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Malvern, P.A. • Allied Artists of America, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Pre-auction Showing, Artists in Auction, New York, N.Y. 2008 • Park Slope Studio Tour, Brooklyn, N.Y. 2007 • Allied Artist of America 94st Annual Competition, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Window Display, Paul Stuart, New York, N.Y. • Gowanus Studio Tour, Brooklyn, N.Y. • Made in USA, Pearl River Cultural Center, Pearl River, N.Y. • Discoveries, Montclair State University, Montclair, N.J. • Monmouth Festival of the Arts, Tinton Falls, N.J. • 1st Annual Sculpture Group Show at Club Art, United Creators, New York, N.Y. • 61st Annual Sculpture Show, Group Members Show, Pen and Brush, Inc., New York, N.Y. 2006 • New Members Show, Pen and Brush,Inc., New York, NY. • 60th Annual Show, Pen and Brush,Inc., New York, NY. • National Association of Women Artists, Googgle works Arts Center, Readings, PA. 2005 • ARTV Awards, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV. • 3-DeLuxe, National Association of Women Artists, Mason Murer Fine Art, Atlanta, G.A. • Project Diversity, Rongio Gallery, Brooklyn, N.Y. • Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club. National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Alpha Learning Center, Manhattan Learning Center, New York, N.Y. • Women’s Studio Center, Inc., Long Island City, N.Y. 2004 • Brooklyn Incubator, Brooklyn, N.Y. • Allied Artists of America 91st Annual Competition, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Art Ability 2004, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Malvern, P.A. 2003 • Allied Artists of America 90th Annual Competition, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Christmas Invitational, Denise Bibro Fine Art, Inc., New York, N.Y. 2002 • Extraordinary Things, Bradley University, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, I.N. • Role & Identity, Invitational, Denise Bibro Fine Art, Inc., New York, N.Y. 2001 • Artist Within, Sephardic Community Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. 1999 • More Artistic License, Nabisco Corporate Gallery, East Hanover, N.J. • Quietude Garden Gallery Inc., East Brunswick, N.J. • New York Artists Equity Association, Broome Street Gallery, New York, N.Y. 1998 • Invitational, Denise Bibro Fine Art, Inc., New York, N.Y. • Abstract Luminosity, The Base Manor Gallery, Saratoga Springs, N.Y. • Tricolour Gallery, Saratoga Springs, N.Y. • 52nd "Annual Sculpture & Metallic Art Exhibition, The Pen and Brush Inc., New York, N.Y. • Exhibition Celebrating Israel's 50th Anniversary, Jewish Community Center of Greater New Haven, New Haven, C.T. 1997 • Celebrates Autumn, Viewpoint Gallery, New York, N.Y. 1995 • From Celestial to Earthly: Exploring the Environment, University Art Galleries, LaGrosse, W.I. • Through Ourselves, University of Wisconsin, La Grosse, W.I. • From Celestial to Earthly, Exploring The Environment Through Ourselves, New York Open Center, New York, N.Y. 1993 • Abstractions II Invitational, Denise Bibro Fine Art, Inc., New York, N.Y. 1992 • Abstractions Invitational, Denise Bibro Fine Art, New York, N.Y. • Expressions of Ourselves, Elsa Mott Ives Gallery, YWCA, New York, N.Y. 1991 • Stone Sculpture Society of New York, Broome Street Gallery, New York, N.Y. • Artist Discoverers, Broome Street Gallery, New York, N.Y. • Birthright: Juried Invitational, Lever House, Sponsored by Unilever Brothers, New York, N.Y. 1990 • Stone Sculpture Society of New York, Lever House, New York, N.Y. • The Inner Eye, The Deal Sephardic Center, Deal, N.J.
1989 • 5th Annual Exhibition, New York University, Loeb Student Center, New York, N.Y. • Three Artists with Disabilities, Donnell Library, New York, N.Y. • Abstractions, Helio Gallery, New York, N.Y. • Small Works, Denise Bibro Fine Art Inc., New York, N.Y. 1983 • Fine Art Management Enterprises, Miami, F.L. • Sotheby's, Channel 13 Auction, New York, N.Y. 1981 • New Artists at Madison Square Garden, Madison Square Garden, New York, N.Y. Selected Art Fairs 2011 • Red Dot Art Fair, New York, N.Y. March 3-6. •Affordable Art Fair, Lurie Gallery, New York, NY, September 22-25 • Los Angeles Art Fair, LA Convention Center, January 19-23 2004 •New York Art Expo, The Art Marketing Group, Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, N.Y.
Awards and Honors
• Call for Bushwick, work selected to be shown, May 29-June 1
2011 • Honorable Mention, Art Ability, Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital, Bryn Mawr, P.A., November 5 - January 15, 2012. • 4th Place and Free Inclusion in World Wide Art Books Supreme Important Artists of the World. • Special Recognition, www.UpstreamPeopleGallery.com, Online Gallery. • The Gretchen Richardson Award for Carved Sculpture, The National Association of Women Artists, New York, N.Y. • Best of America Sculpture Artists Volume II, National Book Kennedy Productions. • Finalist for competition, Niche magazine, Philadelphia, P.A. 2010 • Members and Associates Award, Allied Artists of America, New York, N.Y. • First Prize, Miami Arts, Adventura, FL. • Healing Arts Competition, Manhattan Arts International, New York, N.Y. 2009 • Second Place Prize, Miami Arts. 2008 • Calendar to Honor Artists with Disabilities, produced by Hon. Mayor Bloomberg’s office, and VSA: The International Organization on Arts and Disability, New York, N.Y. 2007 • First Place in Sculpture, Match Up-A Fine Art and Craftwork Gallery, Online. • Second Place Prize, United Creators, National Arts Club, New York, N.Y. • Fourth Place and Interview in Creative Wisdom, 4th Annual Competition, Sculptural Pursuit, New York, N.Y. • Best of America Sculpture Artists & Artisans, Kennedy Productions, National Book, Vol 1, Sept. 7 • Award of Excellence, 9th Annual Collage, Digital and Mixed Media Juried Online International Exhibition, Upstream People Gallery, Online 2005 • Best of Series for New York Second Place for Sculpture, Kennedy Productions. • Featured Artist in the Women's Edition of the March 2006 Publication, Thompson Hospitality Publisher of UNITY. • Nominee for Sculpture and Mixed Media, October, ARTV Awards, Nominee for Sculpture and Mixed Media, October. • Award of Merit, Small Works 2005, Manhattan Arts International, New York, N.Y. • Honorable Mention, 59th Annual Sculpture Exhibition, Pen and Brush, Inc., New York, N.Y. 2004 • Gold Medal Award of Honor, Allied Artists of America, New York, N.Y. • Award of Excellence, HerStory, Manhattan Arts International, New York, N.Y. • Artist Showcase Award and One Year Representation on www.manhattanarts.com, Healing Power of Art, Online. 2000 • Runner Up- Cover Competition, Encyclopedia of Living Artists, ArtNetwork, Nevada City, C.A 1999 • Runner Up-Cover Compeition, Encyclopedia of Living Artists, ArtNetwork, Nevada City, C.A. • Awarded Editorial Page, The Architect and Interior Design Sourcebook #14, The American Institute of Architects, Washington, D.C. 1976 • Top Talent Award, The Art Director's Club, Art League, New York, N.Y. • Award for Excellence, Chemical Bank, Brooklyn, N.Y. Broadcast Media 2012
•Channel 12 news Brooklyn
•WBAI Radio interview Artsy Fartsy show, Melissa Silver, March 29th, 2012
•Conversation Crossroad radio interview with Betty-Lynn White and Garrison Leykam
2011 • Interview with Pop Culture Radio, with Chris Wakefield 2010 • Caught in the Act, Studio Interview, Brooklyn Independent Television, Aired July 28. 2007 • That's Clever, Interview with Robin Antar in Her Studio, HGTV TV, March 12 at 1:00 pm ET/PT 2005 • Featured Artist for the ARTV Awards, FOX 5 News, Las Vegas, N.V. 2004 • Interview with John Montone, 1010 WINS News, New York, NY, February 26, 28 and 29. • Intercview of Robin Antar, WNBC TV’S Weekend Today In New York, New York, N.Y.
Selected Online Media 2014
• The Jewish Press.com, Artist Robin Antar ”Envisions” America in Stone, written by Hana Levi Julian, November 25th 2014
• Junkculture, Sculptor, Robin Antar carves Hyperealistic Scultures of Everyday Objects out of stone June 19, 2014
• Artribune, summer Art Fesival 2014 XIV June 14, 2014
• College & Cook online Quarterly publication
Sharis Berries, Top 10 Food Artists http://www.berries.com/blog/top-10-food-artists, May 20, 2014
• Audubon Artist Exhibit on line Oct 12-Dec 31 2013
• Relish magazine, 10 Incredible Artists Who Work with Food
• Vida Linda, blog, story on my art
• CBS New York, Brooklyn Artist turns Borough’s Famed Sandwich into Work of Art, March 19, 2013
• Courier Life’s, Brooklyn Daily, Midwood artist sculpts original Brooklyn hoagie, March 13, 2013
• Downtown Magazine, Talent has no Boundaries: NYC’s Plalitz Gallery Showcases works by Artists with disabilities, March 7th 2013
• Suavv, Robin Antar, Made of Stone, http://suavv.com/2013/04/robin-antar/
• Stone-ideas.com, Art: Petrified bottles of Ketchup, Feb 8, 2013
• Sculptsite.com, work feathered several times during the yr
• Art & Beyond inside back cover and full page,Dec 2012
• Art & Beyond, full page, Special issue 2012
• Sculptsite.com, work feathered several times during the yr
• Culture Pub of LA, Art & Music Mixer Featuring Robin Antar Sculpture and Artist John Sollom, November 16, 2012
• The Brooklyn Paper, A Foot in the door: Midwood sculptor hopes contest will land her in Borroklyn Museum, by Eli Rosenberg, September 1, 2012
•Sculpture Pacific Magazine, online sculpture magazine, Realism In Stone
•The Huffington Post, First Female Artist To Exhibit At POP International Galleries, March 21, 2012
• Chutzpah magazine, April 10, 2012, is it sculpture or is it the real thing? Robin Antar Goes Pop!
•Artists Marketing Salon on her blog, our group member Robin Antar is the first Female Artist to Exhibit at POP International Galleries, Marie Kazalia http://artistmarketingsalon.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/our-group-member-robin-antar-is-the-first-female-artist-to-exhibit-at-pop-international-galleries/
•CRAZED BASED the ultimate online lifestyle collection
•AM New York, March 14th, 2012 Free events in NYC this weekend
•FUN TRAVELS, http://www.funtravels.com/States/New%20York%20City.html
2011 • Selected by Michael L. Royce, Executive Director of New York Foundation for the Arts, for Curate NYC, http://www.curatenyc.org/index.php/sculpture-a-carvings/item/857-robin-antar-boxing-gloves • Holiday Beer, Wine & Spirits Gifts 2011 - Holiday Beer, Wine & Spirits Gift Guide, Splash Magazines, December. • Great Handmade Holiday Gifts! $100 and Up, The Arts Business Institute, November 21. • Wine Knots: Brooklyn Artist Creates Functional Art for the Holidays, Hamptons.com
• International Biennale Artists Exhibition, Texas Monthly, Arts & Museums, Nov. 5- Dec. 10. • LuminArte Gallery Hosts International Biennale Artists Exhibition Featuring Over 40 Artists Representing 16 Countries, The Flash List, Nov. 5-Dec. 10. • LuminArte Gallery: International Biennale Artists Exhibition, Classical 101, WRR 101.1fm, Nov. 5-Dec. 10. • The Underground Artist, Robin Antar, November 9. • Luninarte Hosts International Biennale Exhibit, Lower Oak Lawn, Nov. 6. • International Biennale Artists Exhibition at LuminArte Gallery, Lower Oak Lawn, Nov. 5. • Luminarte hosts International Biennale Exhibit, Dallas Design District, Nov. 4. • The Underground Artist facebook page. • International Art Exhibit Features Three Jewish Artists, Dallas Doings, Texas Jewish Post, November 3. • Front Row: This Weekend's Gallery Openings: Nov. 3-6, dmagazine, Nov. 3. • International Biennale Artists Exhibit, LuninArté, Dallas Texas catalog. • LuminArte Gallery Hosts International Biennale Artists Exhibition Featuring Over 40 Artists Representing 16 Countries, Dallas Art News, Nov. 1. • LuminArte Art Gallery Opening, PR Log, Press Release Distribution, Sept. 22. • Bucks County Gallery Represents Robin Antar, The Artistic Blog, January 3. • Robin Antar, Art in New York City, June 11, Blog. • Brooklyn Artist Receives Numerous Awards for Her Sculpture, Brooklyn Eagle, June 20, Brooklyn, N.Y.
2010 • Cool Every Day Items Carved in Stone, by James Day, http://artofday.com 2008 • Wine Knots, Sculptures That Hold Wine, The Paramus Post, March 16, 2008. • Splash, Holiday Gift Guide, Home and Office. • NYC Sculptor to “box” A Work in Stone, Art to Artist Palette. • Tie Your Wine in a Knot, Wine Access: Canada's Wine Magazine. • Team 3 blog, http://team3art.blogspot.com • The Art of Dining, Let us entertain You • Functional Fine Art, Bites: Apr. 2, KnoxvilleNews.com
2007 • Art Food by Robin Antar, Food Reference, June, Online. • Antar Sculpts works Frozen by Time, Art to Art Palette Journal, June 7, Online. • UpstageMagazine.com, July 28, Belmar, N.J., • 4th Place and Interview in Creative Wisdom, 4th Annual Competition, Sculptural Pursuit, July, Denver, C.O. • Brooklyn Sculptor Creates New Way for People to Rack Wine, 24-7Webnews.com. • The Birmingham News – al.com. • Great Wine Gadgets, Recordonline.com, from the Times Herald. 2006 • Artist Interviews Magazine, Online.
Selected Print Media 2014
• Food Network Magazine, Food News, Rock Stars, Oct issue, page 31
• Hidden Treasures art magazine, year book 2014, asked to be in magazine
• UN.Sung magazine online & print www.unsungthemagazine.org November 2013
• New York Post, One Solid sandwich, March 17, 2013
• Kings Courier, One Solid sandwich, by Colin Mixson, March 15-21 2013
• Bay News, One Solid sandwich, by Colin Mixson, March 15-21 2013
• Brooklyn Daily, One Solid sandwich, by Colin Mixson, March 15-21 2013
• Mill Baasin Marine Courier, One Solid sandwich, by Colin Mixson, March 15-21 2013
•Kings Courier, August 30, 2012, cover 24/7 “GETTING A FOOT IN THE DOOR”
• AM New York, March 14th, 2012 Free events in NYC this weekend
• Cuttin' the Mustard: Brooklyn sculptor Robin Antar carves everyday condiments out of stone. Artist will have a dozen pieces at POP International Gallery by Gina Salamone, New York Daily News, New York, NY January 3.
• Wine euthunist June 2012
• Robin Antar “Realism in Stone”, AM New York, March 14, 2012
• Sun-Sentinel, Burnlesque to Cabaret, by Phillip Valys, June 17, 2012
• Chutzpah Magazine, Is It Sculpture Or Is It The Real thing? Robin Antar Goes POP!, Spring 2012
2011 • Niche Competition, Finalist, Niche magazine, The Rosen Group, Winter Issue, Baltimore, M.D. • Brooklyn Sculptor Robin Antar Takes Stone and Carves out Everyday Objects Like Chips, M&M's as Art by Gina Salamone, New York Daily News, Arts Section, New York, NY, July 13. • Gotham Gigs: Carving Out A Niche: Brooklyn Sculptor Robin Antar Working for Years on Turning Out a Gigantic Marble Slab in to a Bag of Potato Chips. Crain's New York Business, July 11. 2010 • Midwood Artist Antar carves out American Culture, Brooklyn Daily Eagle, Pages 1 & 2, June 16, Brooklyn, N.Y. • 50 Pulse Sunday, New York Post, July 18, New York, N.Y. • Viewpoint, Sculpturing New Vision, Spring/Summer 2010. • Celebrate Design, ReadyMade magazine, New York, N.Y. 2008 • CHOSEN, Thinking Outside the Registry, page 10, summer 08. • House and Home, Editor’s Pick, January 2008, page 65. • Retail Details, Niche magazine, Page 22, Winter 2008, Baltimore, M.D. • Colorado Sunday, Denver Post - TKO – Guaranteed, Page 5B, Denver, C.O. • Up in the Attic, boxing gloves, Collective Journal, Page 2. • The Cult of Cool, Diesel Jeans, FORUM, Page 33, Spring 2008. • Mountain House & Home, Home and Styles, Page 22, Winter 2008. • Surface Magazine, bar codes, page 32, February 2008. • Table Talk, Journel Sentinel, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 12, 2008. • Whitewashed, HFN, June 2008, page 9. • Signature Kitchen and Baths, Gadget Guide, January/Feb issue, page 106. 2007 • Brooklyn sculptor featured on HGTV, Newsday’s Marketeer, Page 11, March 9, Melville, N.Y. • Brooklyn Sculptor Featured on HGTV, Caribbean Life, Page 51, March 21, Brooklyn, N.Y. • A More Intimate Environment, Asbury Park Press, Page D3, March 22, Asbury Park, N.J. • Artist’s Everyday Items Really Rock, New York Daily News, Brooklyn Section, March 27, Page 22, March 27, New York, N.Y. • Knot Your Average Wine Rack, Courier-Journal, Louiseville, Kentucky, April 21, 2007, Louisville, K.Y. • Brooklyn Sculptress on Going Beyond Andy Warhol and Finding Judaism and Realism in Stone, by Avital Medoff, The Jewish Planet, Vol. 1, No. 3, Page 17, May 2007, Teaneck, N.J. • Tie One On, New York House: The Real Estate Magazine for Smarter Living, New York City Edition, A Scheinmedia Publication, May 2007. • Liver, Onions -- And a Silky Sherry by Peter Bellman, The New York Sun, March 21, 2007, New York, N.Y. • Funk in the Family Room, by Angie Kippers, Telegraph-Journal, May, 2007, New Brunswick, Canada. • May Blossoms, New York House Magazine, May, Page 16, New York, N.Y. • Art and Commerce by Cristabelle Tumola, La Cucina Italiana, June, Page 1. • Signature Styles, Chicago Free Press, June 13, page 28. • Female Artist in Spotlight in Pearl River Exhibit, The Journal News-Rockland Edition, Page 8A, June 17, Rockland, N.Y. • Mizona Hispana, June 22, Page 21. • Local IQ, Stuff iQ, June 14, page 7. • Candy Art Show is a Sweet Scene, by Georgette Gouvela, The Journal News - Rockland Edition, Page 1 & 3d, June 25, Rockland, N.Y. • Let Them Eat Cake, The Journal News - Rockland Edition, June 27, Page 4B, Rockland, N.Y. • Super Size Ketchup Please, Glenwood Spring Post Independent, June 29, Glenwood, C.O. • Out There, Denver Post, Colorado Sunday Section, Front Page, July 29, Denver, C.O. • Vintage Art, Entertainment U, Daily News Los Angeles, June 30, Los Angelse, C.A. • Wine Knots, Home on Decor, July, page 83. • This Just In, The Post Standard, Section E page 2, August 18, Syracuse, N.Y. • Home, In Magazine, Vol. 10 No. 14., August 21. • Wine Art, Ocean Home, Fall Issue, page 20. • Up in The Attic by Connie L. Gewecke, Editor, Collectors Journal, Page 2, September, Vinton, I.O. • The Palatable Palette From Delectable Dishes to Wondrous Wines and Scrumptious Sweets: Collectors Appetites for Food and Wine Art Are Far From Waning, Art Business News, Next Step Media, Page 34, September, Arnold, M.O. • New Products Column, Cover, Pantagraph, September 15, Bloomington, I.L. • Great Gadgets, Times Herald Record, September 16, page 5B. • Hot Stuff for your Home, Vermont Home Style, September 2007, page 62. • Wine Knots, Living at Home Section, Cinncinatti Post, September 22, Cinncinatti, O.H. • Brooklyn Sculptor Creates New Way For People to Rack Wine, Birmingham Daily, Alabama, September 23. • HOBOE PYOCKOE CJIOBO, Daily Russian American Newspaper, Page, A9, October 5. • Wine Knots, Hartford, October 7, page 22. • Angeleno Magazine, , October. • This is the Season to Shop, Berks County, November, page 44. • New York Spaces, Design Notebook Section, November, Page 96. • Hudson Valley News- Events Section, Page 81, November, Middletown, N.Y. • Home News Tribune, First Page of the New York Section & Page D7, Sunday, November 25, Middlesex County, N.J. • Divine Props, Tampa Bay Illustrated, November, page 26. • Luxury Gifts, Reading Eagle, November 22. • Home Front Design, Interiors, Fall/Winter 2007-2008, page 62. • Home and Style, Mountain House and Home, Winter Issue, page 22. • Essential Luxuries, Décor & Style, November/December, page 20. • Antar Artfully “Freezes” the Real, Art-To-Art-Palette Journal , Vol. 20 No. 2, 2007-08, Page 52-55, Winter Edition, Online. • Pearl River Exhibition, Rockland Parent, Calendar Section & Page 33, Rockland, N.Y. 2006 • NY Arts Magazine, International Edition, Vol. 11, No.11/12, New York, NY 2005 • Brooklyn Artist to Compete in Las Vegas Fine Arts Awards, Las Vegas Tribune, October 28, Las Vegas, N.V. • 29 at The MGM Grand, Vol. 7, Issue 7, October 14, Las Vegas, N.V. • Featured Artist in the Women's Edition, Thompson Hospitality Publisher of UNITY, March. 2004 • Robin Antar Exhibits Sculptures of Everyday Items, Art Business News, Page 52, March. • The Yiddish Forward, Vol. CVII, No. 31, 478, Page 24, January 2. • People In The News, The Jewish Voice, Page 7, January, 21. • Let's Get Stoned, Footwear Plus, Show Issue, Page 14. • Get Stoned, Sportswear Fashion, #190, Page 22, March/April. • “Freezing” Everyday Objects Into Stone is a Specialty of Brooklyn Artist Robin Antar, Fashion Manuscript, Page 56, March. • Community Sculptor Exhibits at the New York International Art Expo, Sephardic Image, Page 178, March. • Midwood’s Mad Genius of Marble by Jennifer Needleman, Brooklyn Eagle, May 14, Vol. 4, No. 51: Cover & Page 5, May 20. • Freundin Magazine, German Fashion Magazine, Mar Mor Stein und... Page 16, May. • Art Class, Footwear News, Page 94-97, August 2. • Snack Size Sculpture Satisfies Your Hunger for Art, 24/7 Magazine, Cover Photo and Full Page Story, Page 8, October 18. • Freeze Dried Art, 24/7 Bay News, October 2004. 2003 • Freezing Everyday Objects into Stone is a Remarkable Specialty of Brooklyn Artist, The Greenpoint-Williamsburg Gazette, Issue 16, Vol. 1,Page 3, December 2, Brooklyn, N.Y. • Rock Candy, Art You Want to Sink Your Teeth Into, The New York Post, Page 45, December 8, New York, NY. 2002 • Robin Antar Artistic Talent "Set in Stone”, by Jeremy Chernikoft, Sephardic Image, July 1, Brooklyn, N.Y. 2000 • Selected for Representation, The Architect's Sourcebook #15, The American Institute of Architects. • Art without Boundaries, by Diana Lambdin Meyer, The Crafts Report, Title Page & Pages 34, 35 and 85, July. • Cover Competition Winner, Art Calendar (Now Professional Artist), September, 2000, Orlando, F.L. 1999 • Niche Carving, by Barbara Schneider Levy, Footwear News, Vol. 55 No.17, Page 14, April 26. • Commissions in Brief - Skechers Boots USA, The Sculpture Magazine, International Sculpture Center, Washington, D.C. August. • Commissions in Brief, by Chateau Haut - Brion, Sculpture Magazine, International Sculpture Center, Washington, D.C., October. • Selected for Representation, The Architect's Sourcebook #14, The American Institute of Architects, Washington D.C. 1997 • Unique Vision, Robin Antar Sephardic Artist, Sephardic Image, Brooklyn, NY. 1992 • Brooklyn People, Brooklyn Artist's Home is Her Museum, Bay News, Vol. XLVII, No. 47, Page 18-19, November, 23. 1991 • A Superb Exhibition Makes the Case for Alternative Spaces, by Claude Le Seur, ArtSpeak, Vol. XIV, No. 4, December. 1990 • The Stone Sculpture Society of NY Presents 35 Artists, by Joseph Merkel, Artspeak, Vol. XI, No. 20, June. 1989 • Small Works Shown, by Dennis Wepman, Manhattan Arts International, Page 20, November. • Denise Bibro Goes Public with Emerging Artist, by Joseph Merkel, Artspeak, Vol. XL, 4, November. 1983 • Hot Stuff, by Cindy Strivers, New York Post, January, New York, N.Y. • Is This still Geometric Abstraction?, by Diana Freedman, ArtSpeak, Vol. IV, No. 5, March. Education Bachelor's of Fine Arts, School of Visual Arts, New York, NY, 1981.
Memberships • Allied Artists of America, elected member, New York, NY • National Association of Women Artists, elected member, New York, NY • Pen and Brush Inc., New York, NY • New York Artists Equity Association, New York, NY
Selected Commissions • Skechers Boots USA, Inc., Manhattan Beach, Ca. • Dr. Martens Boots, London, England • Chateau Haut - Brion, Wines, Paris, France
Selected Private Collections • Sam NewHouse, New York, NY
• Enrique V. Iglesias, President, VSA Arts, Washington, D.C. • Honorable Howard Golden, Borough President, Brooklyn, NY • Honorable Charles E. Schumer, Senator, New York State • Howard Sirota • Todd Zeldin, Atlanta Ga,
Selected Corporate and Public Collections • The Commons Restaurant, New York, NY • Mitzi Corporation, New York, NY • The Jewish Museum, Photo Library TIK Design