Freelance Creative Director, Designer and Illustrator
2006 – Present (8 years)Brooklyn, NY
Graphic design, illustration, and creative consulting for the following clients (to name a few):
• Ruth Roche / Rare Salon NYC (branding/identity, web design & development)
• Darker Than Brown (web design & development)
• ACE Hotel NYC (art installation)
• LOLË Canada (women's apparel graphic design)
• School House (apparel graphic design)
• Ten Bills (apparel graphic design)
• MOXIE Lash (web design & development)
• Five Star Basketball (promotional design)
• Ballet NOIR (web design & development)
• America Scores (promotional graphic design)
• DJ Minoyama/Throwback Records (CD album art)
October 2013 – October 2013 (1 month)Brooklyn, Ny
Conceptualized and managed talent for a T-shirt exhibition called "Made In Brooklyn" which highlighted artwork created by Brooklyn based artists. All chosen artists created artwork for a t-shirt design competition with the winning artist getting their design sold in retail outlets in Japan through Ouchi Gallery.
Freelance Graphic Designer
2008 – 2010 (2 years)Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
• Branding and identity development.
• Designed graphics and art for collateral and apparel.
• Art direction for advertising and in-store signage for Barnes & Nobles University Stores.
• Worked with university licensing in apparel designs.
The ShadowPlastic Label
2005 – 2010 (5 years)Brooklyn NY
Graphic Design and creative consulting for the following clients:
• Henri Bendel
• Lil MissMatch (hosiery and socks)
• Berlin Cameron
• Quaker City Mercantile (KOOL Cigarettes campaign)