From brand identity and package design to video editing and commissioned art, my diversified experience has given me the skills to create a range of products.
Mana Contemporary, Jersey City, NJ
Crate Technician • May 2015 - Present
• Conceptualize and build crates for artists, prominent galleries and museums
• Notable clients include: Alexander Calder, Tate Modern and the Museum of Natural History
• Art handling and installation
Art Is For Everyone, Hoboken, NJ
Freelance Graphic Designer/Artist • January 2009 - Present
• Work closely with media, entertainment and advertising clients to bring projects to life across multiple channels
• Projects include brand identity design, packaging design and development, marketing collateral, event signage, fine art and custom murals
• Custom murals for businesses and programs in Jersey City and South Orange, NJ
• Fine art, freelance and commissioned portraits and abstract work, featured in galleries and institutions in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
EarthCam Inc., Upper Saddle River, NJ
Lead Video Editor • June 2011 - March 2015
• Video content received over 16 million views on YouTube and was featured on the TODAY show, ABC World News Tonight, AC360 and the Huffington Post
• Worked with creative director and CEO to document, create and promote digital content
• Created time-lapse videos to demonstrate the construction process. These videos were the focus of product marketing and sales plan
• Led video coverage and shoots for all live events
• Projects include, One World Trade Center, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Barclays Center, Times Square New Year's Eve and the Statue of Liberty 125th Anniversary
Expert in working across print and digital mediums. Well versed in branding and corporate identity design. Illustrator and Fine Artist. Strong video editing capabilities. Experience as a copy writer and content editor. Proficient in Adobe CS (After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere) and Microsoft Office Suite on both Mac and PC.
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ
Graduated May 2009
Degree/Major: B.A. College of the Arts, Studio/Graphic Design
• Huffington Post, "Time-Lapse Video of Hudson Yards. Incredible", August 2014, Online. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tim-morehouse/hudson-yards-real-estate-development_b_5696701.html
• Mashable, “Striking Time-Lapse Captures Progress of One World Trade Center”,
September 2013, Online.http://mashable.com/2013/09/11/one-world-trade-center-time-lapse/
• CNN, “Five presidents on hand for Bush Center dedication”, April 2013, Online.
• Huffington Post, “Barclays Center Time-Lapse Captures Brooklyn Development”,
October 2012, Online.